[G4] how can I upgrade my G4 450mhz up to 1.0 ghz?

Jennifer jfriede at mac.com
Wed Jan 18 13:16:19 PST 2006

Hi,

I've upgraded my computer G4 350mhz up to 1 GHz from Sonnet (brand
name @ newegg.com) for $200. I purchased my online and been fine ever
since.  I've upgraded several others and I'm getting good results. I
normally purchase items from either newegg, amazon, or owc. In your
situation, the prices would range from $200 to $600, depending on
what you want.

Hope this helps,

Jennifer