[G4] I can't get DSL in my G4...

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Wed Jan 18 17:13:01 PST 2006

Marco,

Going on pure memory with OS 9...

Try checking in the Control Panel under TCP/IP and make sure that
built-in ethernet is selected and that Automatic DHCP  is selected.
Then it should work after you close and save out of the TCP/IP
control panel.    If that is how your DSL service is set up, like
most are  with {automatic DHCP}...

Give this a shot and see what happens...

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.