[G4] I can't get DSL in my G4...

Russell russells at strodtbeck.org
Thu Jan 19 07:33:56 PST 2006

Marco

Did you have to give a Mac Address for you computer when signing up
for DSL.. Some ISP require a Mac Address to ID you Computer. If PC was
the computer that you signed up with then you may have to get a router
and clone the Mac Address of the PC in it.. Then any computer connected
to router will connect.. Other wise your TCP/IP settings may not be
correct and in some cases have to use a fixed IP address.

Russell