[G4] Tough Basterd 9500/150 and Loaded with RAM

Michael England michaelengland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:07:45 PST 2006

Salutations Everyone. Here's something for your brains real quick like.

I have an old and very very trustworthy 9500/150 though I dont use it anymore. With
the exception of holding old data, but soon I am receiving an external HD and sucking
the brains out then will have really no need at all. never even wasted the money on a
processor upgrade card. SO TO THE POINT!

Please.

GIVE ME SOLID SPECIFIC IDEAS OF WHAT THIS COMPUTER CAN BE USED FOR AS THEY ARE WORTH
NOTHING ON THE MARKET (which is sad).

* To get get your brain rolling.

** I have Internet connection via a cable router and am into web design and graphic
design etc... Thought of using the computer as my own web page server but am not
fully knowledgeable of setting that up. Please Advise.