[G4] [Fwd: Hosed]

Norm nrowe at pivot.net
Sun Jan 29 19:01:36 PST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Hosed
Date: 	Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:53:11 -0500
From: 	Trish <prowe at pivot.net>
To: 	g4 at listserver.themacintoshguy.com

Used superduper to back up hard drive, made a disk image on the desktop.
Could not open it so trashed it. Could not empty the trash so tried to
force empty. No go. Then tried Norton to no avail. Then tried  running
the disk first aid from the OS 10.4.4 disk.This did not work so did an
archive and install. Things really screwed up. I have OS 9.2.2 on
another partition. This is apparently hosed also. I'm running disk first
aid from my OS 9 disk. I do not know why this happened. It looks like I
may have to do an erase and install of OS 10.4, any ideas?
Norm