[G4] Help! G4 keeps crashing-don't know why?

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Jan 30 11:41:59 PST 2006

I just caught up witht his.
  I have an OWC rated at 1.26 in my Quicksilver 2001.
The chip has movable jumpers and 1.33 was suggested.
It crashed while rendering certain things. definitely not stable.
  1.26 is nice but is not read right by the system, and confuses the
dynamic features of Final Cut.
I have to run mine at 1.2. At 1.2 it is extremely stable.
Jim