[G4] g4 running os9 on pc named network

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sun Jul 2 17:05:10 PDT 2006

And, man o' man!  Am I ever having a ball doing my FrontPage web maintenance from Windows XP that is running under Parallels Desktop for Mac inside my new iMac Intel Core Duo!!!  It is better to have as many tools as possible under one's belt than to argue about which one tool is the best.

--Steve G