[G4] g4 running os9 on pc named network

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 2 17:42:42 PDT 2006

On 3/7/2006 10:05 AM, "Steve Goldstein" <sng at cox.net> wrote:

> And, man o' man!  Am I ever having a ball doing my FrontPage web maintenance
> from Windows XP that is running under Parallels Desktop for Mac inside my new
> iMac Intel Core Duo!!!  It is better to have as many tools as possible under
> one's belt than to argue about which one tool is the best.

I am envious!

BootCamp made the Intel Macs attractive, finally, and Parrallels seems to be
even better. I am a great believer in total interoperability, there should
simply be chips and processors that are standardized. In the end it is the
OS that counts, and using programmes that can operate with everyone else on
the planet. Nothing is perfect, but I do think Apple computing is going in a
good direction. I don't think it is currently about which tool is
intrinsically better, but about tools that operate with the most other tools
in the simplest manner.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art