[G4] g4 running os9 on pc named network

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 3 07:02:33 PDT 2006

Tony

"Interoperability" has been pn Steve Jobs mind from
day one of the Mac -  but everyone else has worked
overtime to kill this idea. Recent news events has me
thinking that Jobs has at long last done an end run on
the industry and is aboyt to get a touchdown while the
everone is looking for him at the 5 yard line - at the
other end of the field!

Thank god

Rick