[G4] g4 processor upgrades on ebay

Judy Antipin jlapro at verizon.net
Sat Jul 8 14:45:44 PDT 2006

Here is a link to one auction for the OWC extreme - check periodically
for others that seem to be offered regularly. I just put in 'G4 upgrade'
in the search window and get a reasonably broad spectrum of offerings.
Some of the auctions are placed by individuals selling used processor
upgrades for personal reasons. I'd exercize more caution with these.

Judy

http://cgi.ebay.com/OWC-Mercury-eXtreme-1400-MHz-G4-Processor-Upgrade_W0QQitemZ110005877711QQihZ001QQcategoryZ80031QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem