[G4] Safari web site troubles

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 23 04:25:56 PDT 2006

On 23/7/2006 8:19 PM, "David DelMonte" <ddelmonte at mac.com> wrote:

> Looks fine to me in both Safari and IE. I can see the flash header at
> top. I am using Safari Version 2.0.4 (419.3) and IE version 5.2.3
> (build 5815.1).
>
> You may want to clear your cache and/or upgrade your apps.

Cache cleared, and my understanding is that the latest Safari requires
Tiger, which I don't have.

If you can see the site without problems, then it seems my problem is on my
computer. I can't figure out why it would affect just the 2 browsers.

The only installations of software I have done recently are a trial version
of Inspiration (mind mapping) and Mactracker, a database of stats on older
Mac computers.

I had suspected a JavaScript from Google that runs their Analytics programme
but removing it hasn't improved anything.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art