[G4] Safari web site troubles

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 23 05:01:16 PDT 2006

On 23/7/2006 8:13 PM, "Tony Johansen" <tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> I have a website that was working fine but is suddenly not displaying the
> header image in Safari and IE5.2.

Update.
Have checked with other people, they say they can see the flash header,
although they have not said whether they see it in color with a picture or
gray without a picture. The sidebar images work fine, it is the top that is
giving me the headache. The site is:

  http://www.paintmaking.com

I have checked in other accounts on my computer, they are experiencing the
same problem of no color image under the flash web site name in both Safari
and IE but Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, and Camino are all showing the
header image correctly.

I had suspected a JavaScript from Google recently installed but removing it
makes no difference.

Did install MacTracker recently, will remove that shortly,

Still looking for feedback on exactly what people are seeing on Safari on
their computers. Color header image or gray?

And... Suggestions?

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art