[G4] [off topic] installng os9

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Thu Jun 1 00:20:16 PDT 2006

On 31 May, 2006, at 8:53 PM, Philip J Robar wrote:

> So I'm supposed to assume that the poster is knowledgeable enough
> use a browser and the web to find and add himself to the list, and
> read and reply to the list using email, but that he doesn't know
> how to do a simple Internet search?

Yes, since the main portion of the text indicates a severe lack of
Macintosh usage knowledge. Many people have been stuck with PCs for
years and do not understand that using a computer is really easy when
it's a Mac. They seem to be stuck in some weird MS Purgatory for a
long time until someone can teach them how to walk all over again.

This time, though, it is simple to advance from a walk to a trot, and
then to a run. Just ask all those who have switched.