[G4] Linksys network problem

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Thu Jun 1 06:21:34 PDT 2006

I assume that you are talking about a wireless connection for the laptop?  Maybe there is a lease timer set for the wireless DHCP?  Something that says "grant this laptop a 30-minute lease of connectivity"?  Log onto the router (just http://<router IP address> in your browser) and check through the various pages of settings.  If you find and change one, remember to SAVE new settings.

Hope this helps,

--Steve