[G4] DVD burner

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Mon Jun 5 06:09:03 PDT 2006

I bought one for my G5/2.5 and had to remove the front cover plate
before it could com out of the Mac.
If this is also the case for you, pull the bottom of the plate to you
(to free it from the notches) and then move it upwards.
The drive was immediately recognized by the Mac.  It should work for
you.

Paul Moortgat