[G4] G4 Power Supply

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 19 09:58:13 PDT 2006

I would open up the case and get the part numbers of the power supply
and double check.

I say this because everything I read says my G4 gigabit has a 208
watt supply, but after checking it is a 300 watt.

Also the number of connectors will be a clue I have an extra
connector with a long lead, most likely to plug into a video board.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM