[G4] Free B&W G3 (Must pick up)

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Sat Mar 4 12:54:46 PST 2006

I have a free Rev. 1 B&W G3 for whoever is willing to pick it up. I
can't get it to boot past the start up chime. I don't know why, I'm
done trying. It also have the original Boot Discs, original
documentation, keyboard/mouse. Not only that if you come over and
pick it up, I'll give you a Rev. 2 Motherboard and some extra G3
Processors Ziff's. So please come take this off my hands, so I don't
have to drag it down to a recycling center. I'm in Alameda,
California, contact me off list if your interested. Remember, you
must be willing to come pick this stuff up.

Thanks Again.

Aaron Willems
http://www.macmanifest.com
aaron at macmanifest.com