[G4] Re: Apple Hardware Test on Friend's Computer?

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sun Mar 5 07:58:52 PST 2006

Anne:

I agree with David.  I could not see a comfortable way to get out of OS
9 until OS 10.3 Panther came along.

Also, it would not hurt to run his Disk Utility.

Beyond that, can someone here say whether OS 10.1 has a Repair Disk
Permissions function???

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.

On Feb 27, 2006, at 9:22 AM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com