[G4] OT: Ergonomic Chairs

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sun Mar 5 08:28:02 PST 2006

Anne:

It may be good to check out some "bed and back" shops for chairs and
foot rests.  Some foot rests can give you tilted surfaces, maybe
adjustable.  And there are crazy chairs where the seat is tilted
forward and you tuck your legs under the seat.  Hmmm??

But seriously now, have any of the doctors mentioned exercise?  Some of
them probably do not have a clue.  But skillful advice and a good
program tailored for you by a physical therapist or sports expert may
be most of what you really need.  You may find real benefit after
following a good regime for three to six months.  The whole idea is to
strengthen muscles that you did not know exist.

Best of luck,

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.
On Mar 2, 2006, at 7:44 AM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com