[G4] (no subject)

Jay Reiter jayphotos at tcq.net
Mon Mar 6 20:11:21 PST 2006

lisa - i just tried the email function in iPhoto and it will attach etc
to whatever is the chosen default mail client - in my case thunderbird,
so you can get what you want. it seems like the disease is spreading in
your laptop, so its hard to say whether thunderbird would remain
untainted...but may be worth a try.
good luck