[G4] (no subject)

lbhammond at comcast.net lbhammond at comcast.net
Mon Mar 6 18:53:43 PST 2006

Jay-
I have been using iPhoto since 2002 and have enjoyed the simplicity of the program.
with my styling portfolio, I generally do not need much in the way of editing.  With iphoto, I can choose images and choose "email" which then sizes to fit as I want , and then opens email and attaches them as well as showing them in the field.  The default email, of course, is the app. which comes w/ the OS (4). Basically , its a "no-brainer".  I have Photoshop elements, which Is the default for my scanner, but I don't know it yet.
In my case, I have had many symptoms, which all seem to begin in the mail app.( and slowly migrating to other apps. using text (ed: text edit). I can share them if you'd like, I thought you had read them since you responded(?-see below)

I have had umpteen rebuilds, reinstalls, and resets.  I have a replacement G4!
I still have the symptoms, and as of last night, I cannot open a mail window or fully close out ofit either!
I have been using my comcast home site to email, and-Now It is showing symptoms!
(ignoring preference settings, and key and mouse indiscrimancys(sp).

by-the-by, would you explain why I get mail  of responses for other listers questions, but don't see the  mail for the questions themselves(?-see above)
Much thanks!

--
Lisa b.Hammond
Production Design & Styling