[G4] G4 problems

S. Kennedy skenn at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 11 10:46:51 PST 2006

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:58:13 -0600, Jay E. Krauss, Jr. wrote:
> I had a similar problem with one of my MDDs several months ago. Took
> it to an Apple authorized repair store. Happily the computer was
> still under Apple Protection Plan; they replaced the motherboard. Has
> worked well since. Sorry I don't have a more encouraging answer.

I want to thank everyone for their help.  I believe the problem is fixed now.  Apparently I either didn't leave the battery out long enough or I left the power cord connected so that the pram was not drained.  This time I left it sitting for an hour and made sure the cord was detached and it started up OK.

S. Kennedy