[G4] Pioneer 111D

nagable at comcast.net nagable at comcast.net
Wed Mar 15 21:01:22 PST 2006

You can add one to the bottom, on top of (or under) the original hard drive, and you can sneak one into the slot where the zip drive would go, under the optical drive (unless you already have a zip drive in there).  I have three drives in my Quicksilver (plus the optical drive) and they all work just fine. I use cable select for all.

Nate
From: "Daniel Brieck Jr." <djbrieck at mac.com>