[G4] Zip Drives any good?

William Duquet skygram at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 22:03:33 PST 2006

Kevin,

It is the price of advancing technology. Last month as a matter of
fact I threw out 3 250mb zip drives and over twenty disks. One was a
SCSI model, one was a Parallel model and one was a USB model. All were
in excellent working order.

I did keep one USB model for the time being. I stuck it in a drawer
and I might possibly use down the road. But then again I might never
need it. I had transferred everything onto DVDs.

They represent when I bought them roughly one thousand Canadian dollars. :-()

Bill