[G4] Zip Drives any good?

nagable at comcast.net nagable at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 20:23:19 PST 2006

My two cents, for what it's worth.

I have an external USB Zip drive, and as the editor of a Mac User Group newsletter, it comes in quite handy.  It's like a large but very fast floppy drive.  It saves quickly and drive and disks are portable, and it's quite durable, about 4 years old, and still cranking.  I don't use it a lot; just once a month for about 6 or so hours.  But it's handy; quicker than burning a CD, and the disks can be reformatted.  This drive as the 100MB capacity drive.
But then I'm an old guy and I hate to part with old stuff.

Nate
From: Tim Collier <collierof1957 at mac.com>