[G4] Audio in AGP Video

Jerry Wilson jjdubz at mac.com
Sun Mar 19 07:33:55 PST 2006

On Mar 18, 2006, at 1:21 PM, Aaron wrote:

>> I cannot get my audio out to work while in iChat.  I've tried several
>> different mic's, the settings are all ok and am at a loss here.    My
>> previous computer sent audio to this same person with no problems.
>
> 1) You write, "the settings are all ok". How do you know that?

  I've double checked all preferences/settings/volume controls.  I'm
sure what I have is a hardware problem, probably not an easy fix I
know.  A PCI card my be an option, not very affordable I'm sure though.

jerryw

G4-AGP Video-1.2 GHz/1 GB SDRAM/OSX 10.4.4/Safari 2.0.3/mail.app
2.0.5/ iTunes 6.0.2/iPhoto 5.0.4/LaCie CD-R/Palm DT 4.1USB/Studio
Display 21"/View Sonic PF790/Belkin 5 Port Network Switch/Belkin UPS
F6C100-UNV/Micro Connectors Powered USB Hub