[G4] Something that doesn't exist?

GDB-MDD-X.4.5 dougburton at vevayindiana.net
Wed Mar 22 05:42:09 PST 2006

In an effort to streamline my operations, I'm trying to eliminate one
of the two servers on my network.  The one I would like to eliminate is
an old Compaq Pentium 150 Mhz machine which serves as both a print
server for my laser printer and my email distribution center.  The
other one is a beige G3 DT which is my file server.  I recently
acquired another b&w which I would like to use for all my server needs.
   I think it will work okay as the print server, but I can't seem to
find an email program which will do what I want.  The program I use now
(Officemail) is a free program and it works perfectly in the job it
performs, which is mainly to access my email accounts and distribute
the mail to the various computers on my network.  As an example, mail
from this list goes to this b&w, mail from the G4 list goes to my mdd,
etc.  So does anyone have any ideas on a Mac email program that will
perform this task?  I prefer one which is low cost as it doesn't make
much sense to pay for something I'm getting free now.  TIA

Just a message from Doug...