[G4] Pls. Suggest Upgrade

Jay E. Krauss, Jr. jekrauss at charter.net
Wed Mar 22 09:27:46 PST 2006

I have two of the 1.25 mHz models. Went to 2 Gb RAM (Crucial) and
four 250 hard drives. At the present time there are no upgrades;
Apple did make a 1.42 mHz model, but have only seen a occasional
party who will sell the model motherboard ($600, if I remember). I've
had heat build up problems with both my units, despite adding PCI
fans, so would agree with Jim that a newer model would be preferable.