[G4] Pls. Suggest Me a Graphic Card Upgrade

Nijap12 nijap12 at celcom.net.my
Sun Mar 26 10:50:47 PST 2006

Hi All,

I am using the a PowerMac G4 running an ATI Radeon 9000 Pro graphics
card with 64MB of DDR SDRAM
connected to  dual Apple 17" Studio Display with ADC connectors which
one is running using an ADC ti DVI adpater.
Now i would like to upgrade my graphic card say to ATI Radeon 9600pro
or 9800pro for Mac and my question is that
does either the above card support an 1.) ADC 2.)DVI connectors as
the model than i am using now.
If not any suggestions for upgrade for i need a faster card to run
Apple Motion.
Thank You