[G4] Adding memory to a G4 PCI.

Calvin Knaff knaffc at bellsouth.net
Mon May 1 02:43:01 PDT 2006

That would tell me,  the company sold you the wrong memory modules,
When you open Profiler click on Memory> it will show each stick of
memory you have installed,  and it will tell you the Status of each
Stick!!  if its working or not working!
It doesn't matter how its labeled,  if Profiler tell you its 128,
then contact company you bought from and get replacement,  hopefully
they will check the replacements.