[G4] Installing OS9

Sims David dmsims at mindspring.com
Mon May 22 20:16:16 PDT 2006

Hello,

The hard drive, how the hard drive is partitioned, or whether the
hard drive has OS 9 drivers on it  has nothing to do with booting
from an OS 9 CD.  We still have not heard what OS 9 he is trying to
boot from. My guess is the CD has the wrong version of OS 9 for the
machine he is trying to boot, or perhaps there is a problem with the CD.

David