[G4] Memory

nagable at comcast.net nagable at comcast.net
Thu May 25 21:15:06 PDT 2006

My two cents:  If your memory modules are bad, your computer will freeze intermittently and you will have to restart.  If you're not having any freezing problems, your memory modules are OK, or at least you have enough memory installed that the "bad" module is being bypassed.

What does the "About this Mac" tell you about the memory installed?  If it tells you you have a gig and a half (512x3) and you're not having freezing problems, your memory is definitely OK.

Nate