Also power supply and video upgrades, Re: [G4] Processor upgrade

Steve Adams adamss99 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 30 18:09:09 PDT 2006

I just installed a Sonet Dual 1.8 GHz in my Gigabit. I've been
running the original dual 500 MHz up until now. Easy to install, much
faster computer. It does require that you have OS 9 installed on the
computer to get their firmware patch installed which is necessary to
make the computer recognize the processors.

Steve Adams