[G4] Re: (off topic) installing OS 9

Eric Buczynski emaxxx4 at warpmail.net
Wed May 31 10:27:32 PDT 2006

Phil, you said, "If they won't make the effort to communicate in
reasonable English, why should I feel any need to answer reasonably?"

I agree.  I mean, you shouldn't answer at all, honestly.

I'm regretfully sorry that a good number of us on the G4 list aren't up
to par with your English skills.  While you and a few others may snub
your noses at those who don't write better English, the rest of us will
be taking our time out to help those same people.  Hey, someone gave you
a break once.  It was an English teacher.  Not only that, but those
people who get the help they need, no matter how bad their English
skills are, are probably going to remember them in a good way.

There's no problem with being a smart-ass, as you called yourself, but
the next time you need help I think that most of us are going to respond
to you in broken English and punctuation.

Eric
--
  Eric Buczynski
  emaxxx4 at warpmail.net