[G4] installin os9

cerebus DaPope cerebusdapope at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 14:03:54 PDT 2006

for some reason i am not authorised to view that page

  i was extremyly busy last night when i posed the origainal post

  my hard drive is set to master, but i'm guessing that it needs to be formatted for mac, and apparently the os does not do this on a clean install

  is there a way to format the disk corectly if their is no access to another mac?

  and should this corect my problem?

  what if i use windows to de-partition my drive, can os9 work from there?

  thanks for your help

  since i am at work please excuse any spelling or gramatical errors, i am still a bit rushed