[G4] Airport Express Issue

russells at strodtbeck.org russells at strodtbeck.org
Sun Nov 5 19:20:01 PST 2006

I have an Airport Express Wireless and need to connect to an ISP that requires the Mac Computer Mac Address of the
Ethernet Card.

When I connect to a DSL connection that does not require it works find, but the ISP that I need to connect to requires the
Mac Address of the Computer.

I could have the Airport Express Mac Address registered with the ISP, but the limits flexibility should I want to use an
another wireless device. Most Routers have a cloning feature that you can clone to computer's Mac Address.

I could put a hard wired router with the cloned address between the DSL Modem and the Airport Express unit, but that is
un-necessary  hardware.

Is the anyway that the Mac address can be cloned into the Airport Express Unit? Any suggestion would be appreciated.