[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 27, Issue 4

Matthew Wensley mwensley at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 5 19:33:02 PST 2006

I wish I could say that I have never had a drive fail, but I have.
The original HD on my MDD G4.

If she is having so many errors, I would reformat the drive and use
it as a secondary drive or back up.

"There are all kinds of devices invented for the protection and
preservation of countries: defensive barriers, forts, trenches, and
the like...
But prudent minds have as a natural gift one safeguard which is the
common possession of all, and this applies especially to the dealings
of democracies. What is this safeguard?
Skepticism.
This you must preserve. This you must retain. If you can keep this,
you need fear no harm."
-- Demosthenes
(384 B.C.-322 B.C.)
Source: Oration