[G4] rePanther install question

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 10 09:54:08 PST 2006

Since this a machine you purchased from someone I would suggest
reformatting the hard drive and then doinf g your install.

You can set up the partition again or go without.

I have had both setups on various machines, and I prefer to keep OS X
and OS 9 on one partition, I have not found any benefit to keeping
them seperate.

Others may disagree but this is just based on my experience.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM