[G4] power supply upgrade

Les Berkley wogears at fast.net
Sun Nov 12 17:43:27 PST 2006

Whoa!

I suspect the guy was wrong--Apple power supplies are pretty robust IMO.
Besides, if you pulled too many amps, the rail fuse would blow. I would
_definitely_ not 'splice in' a PC (ATX) supply, especially since you do NOT
appear to understand what is involved. I expect there are upgrade supplies
made to fit the G4, but I doubt this is your problem. Where did you buy the
upgrade processor?