[G4] Airport Original and upgrades.

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 22 15:51:40 PST 2006

You can use any hard drive that is ATA type, any brand any manufacturer.

  That machine will only let you format a drive to a max of 128GB.
That is to say you can buy larger than that but it will only see 128 GB.

As for processor upgrades here is a link to some.

http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/accelerators/

The airport install in very easy no tools required. Open up the case
I think you will be surprised as to how easy it is to upgrade the
machine.

BG