[G4] Is there a 10.3 'OSX' list?

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Oct 6 21:31:30 PDT 2006

On 7/10/2006 10:26 AM, "MegaSTMac at aol.com" <MegaSTMac at aol.com> wrote:

> Ok, I've been using 10.3.9 for a while, and want to tame this beast. So, is
> there an OSX list for 10.3 that I can subscribe to, or a web site that has
> lots
> of FAQ's or how to's in OSX?
>
> STeve
 Steve there is a list here, use the links at the bottom of this email to
find the many lists available here,

The other thing is Apple discussions which has thousands of users and forums
for everything Mac. You find it by going to the apple site, click support,
then click discussions. Setting up an Apple ID if you do not have one
already takes just a few minutes. Most queries will get an answer within an
hour or two. If you have not used it you will discover it is a treasure
trove of information. Recommend it.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art