[G4] Re: CPU upgrade?

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Mon Oct 9 11:51:06 PDT 2006

Or, think about the new 20 or 24 inch iMac which are close to "pro"
quality.  Your thinking will depend on what monitor you have now, extra
internal hard drives if any, peripheral devices, and the age of all
that stuff.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.

On Oct 9, 2006, at 2:23 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com