[G4] Re: CPU upgrade?

s. yaz symlkrborn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 12:23:57 PDT 2006

I MAC  W/ 24" monitor? vow?  good for designers!
didnt see it yet not even on ebay resellerss' list.
heard of it tho.  i would prefer it to G% power
desktop without a monitor.  it must be  expensive?
anyway i have to reckon with my  "leagacy"  ones and
upgrades for an additional while.  Still couldnt get
my processor upgarda for my wife's G4.