[G4] Help, I think my sawtooth died!

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sat Oct 14 19:57:06 PDT 2006

Could be that your power supply died.  You can buy replacements.

But, try this: Let it cool down.  Unplug it from the wall for a few minutes.  Then re-plug and try again.  If you get any power at all, perhaps try "Zap the PRAM" by holding down OPT-CMD-P-R until you hear a second boot-up chime.

Silly question:  Did you hit Return after typing mac-boot?