[G4] Reading DV+R discs on Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-105

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 14 21:31:37 PDT 2006

Philip

AppleÕs ÒSuperDriveÓ were/are based on the Pioneer
brand of driveÕs - as are many other suppliers.
AppleÕs term ÒSuperDriveÓ is more of a Marketing tool
or term than an actual brand of hardware. It set Apple
apart from the rest. As Pioneer added features so did
AppleÕs SuperDriveÓ.

IÕm not sure but I wouldnÕt be suppressed if OWC bases
there models on the Pioneer as well.

I wouldnÕt have anything but a Pioneer and in my case
, itÕs a DVR-111D

Rick R