[G4] Re: Help, I think my sawtooth died!

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 15 04:33:40 PDT 2006

Your battery is probably dead and before investing in a new battery I
suggest opening the unit pushing the RESET button (one time only) then
restart with the mouse down.  It should open the CD tray.  Put in you OSX
startup disc and hold down the C key.  You may have to use the restart
button  but keep holding the c key down to force it to boot from the CD.
Once you get it doing something then install and new battery and do the same
thing.

Good luck