[G4] Mac mini is the way to go

chip puller chippuller at msn.com
Mon Oct 16 07:41:28 PDT 2006

I just purchased an Apple refurbished  1.67 mhz dual intell processor , USB
2.0, 512 meg ram superdrive Osx 10.4 and 80 gig HD Mac Mini  it's
performance  blows the older G4's in the dust. I think this computer for
649.00 makes the other computers worth about 1/3 what the sellers think
their old systems are worth. Mac Minis are the way to go.