[G4] Monitor problem

Les Berkley wogears at fast.net
Sun Oct 22 15:09:59 PDT 2006

Hello!

Since you seem to speak "not as the scribes, but with authority" I tend to
believe you. I doubt I can just drop a power supply in there, so I may look
for an LCD. (Not too soon, alas.)

The Mac is just a useful toy at present (there are four Winboxes of much
newer vintage in the house) so I'll look for the best cheapie I can find.
(Dell refurb, maybe...)

Les