[G4] Help needed

Kristen kriss at pobox.mtaonline.net
Sun Oct 22 22:38:46 PDT 2006

Hi Ricie,

	If it's a help, my friend has a G3 laptop which did the same thing. The
bottom of the laptop also was found to be hotter then normal. By sending it
in for repair we found that this was a known video card problem for his
model. They replaced his video and it has worked great ever since. I see you
have a G4 so I can't say if this is the same problem or not. I think I
remember that this was listed on the apple site with modles afflicted.
See here:

http://www.apple.com/support/ibook/faq/