[G4] Graphite G4 Tower Won't turn on

MusikalOne at aol.com MusikalOne at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 06:36:31 PST 2006

I just acquired a Graphite G4 Tower, and it will not power up.  I  noticed
when the case is open, and the cable is plugged in, that every second or  so,
the fan makes a little noise as if to start, and moves ever so  slightly.  This
behaviour repeats every second . I cannot find the switch  that disables
powering up the computer when the case is open, but I did find a  small whie cable
with a small 90degree fitting on it just dangling.  Not  sure if this is part
of the problem and not having another G4 to look at, I have  no idea where
this wire is supposed to go. Any suggestions?
JC